Thursday, August 6, 2009

Little Hearts!


Have been doing a little bit of hand sewing at night. These are little felt heart ornaments that a friend asked me to make and this is the third one I've made for her. I think I'll have to christen them the 'Jayne heart". Can you guess her favourite colour? I'm not good at doing nothing while watching TV so hand sewing keeps my hands busy and makes for a more productive evening. I have other ideas for these hearts but I'm not ready to reveal them yet plus I need more hours in the day to do all the ideas swimming in my head. I'm feeling a little frustrated with my lack of time lately.


2 comments:

Cheryl Patterson said...

These are cute! I love hearts and to make heart shaped ornaments out of my felted wool scraps. I can't wait to see what else you come up with! Have a great day! -Cheryl

Frannie said...

Soo cute! How big in real life are they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...