Sunday, February 14, 2010

And the winners are................

Okay so I got together with my random generators also known as my daughters  Amelia and Caitlin. Amelia helped me write out all the names and the extra entries for all your lovely comments then they both took turns in pulling out names.
Congratulations to Debbie aka Marblesbestfriend, Diane of Life Scraps, and Ariane of Ariane's Crafts.

Debbie wins the 6 fat quarters and flower brooch.

Diane wins the Charm Squares and apple pincushion

Ariane wins the honey bun and pear pincushion

Congratulations ladies I shall email you to confirm and post out your gifts ASAP. Thanks to all who entered and left comments and welcome to all my new followers.

4 comments:

Dena said...

Congrats to the winners!

Susan said...

Lucky girls you all are! Thanks for a fun giveaway, Catherine!

Debbie aka Marblesbestfriend said...

Wow! Thank you, thank you! (just gave my husband and cats heart attacks with my squeal of surprise and happy dance)

Diane said...

Yea! Thanks so much! I am so excited to be getting this.... you just cut down my work on the HST values quilt considerably!

Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...