Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Going in circles.....

A little sneak peak of what I'm working on this week, a project that contains lots of circles which I have very nearly finished working on tonight so you'll only have to wait till tomorrow to see what it is :-)

In the meantime here's some of my favourites that are inspiring me on flickr recently...
flickr favourites february
1. Crochet cotton afghan, 2. dqs11, 3. ...with a favourite vintage eiderdown!, 4. Liberty Love Pincushions, 5. Bird House, 6. , 7. super duper spring flowers, 8. 10 | 365, 9. Fabric Bundle Springtime in Turquoise, 10. presenting the tuffet!, 11. Colorful Crochet, 12. Buttons & Thread, 13. Baby Rippe Quilt Front

Enjoy!!

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The circles look great.

Wendy said...

I don't know what it is but I love it!

Anonymous said...

Is that a baby quilt? The colors look lovely..

Katy Cameron said...

Pebble quilting always looks fab, just wish it didn't inflict RSI on me when I do it!

Lindy in Brisbane said...

I have just added these to pinterest. Your cushion is gorgeous and the mosaic is so pretty. Love it!

Lindy in Brisbane said...

I have just added these to pinterest. Your cushion is gorgeous and the mosaic is so pretty. Love it!

Karen said...

Gorgeous Flickr mosiac!!!! Your circles look great. Can't wait for the reveal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...