Saturday, June 12, 2010

Busy busy....


Not a lot of blogging time around here but I have been busy sewing. I'm working on two projects at the same time due to a lack of sewing supplies available where I live. Nearly finished the boys version above.


And nearly finished the girls version shown here. I finally managed to get out of town yesterday to get some ric rac amongst other things so hopefully I can finish these 2 projects in the next couple of days and show you exactly what they are. I've also been having a play around with bloggers new template designs and am really pleased with the new look I've given my blog. What do you think??

3 comments:

Rafael's Mum said...

Nice new blog template, I like the blue! I have been playing too since I saw the new feature but decided to keep mine as it is.. (having just accomodated for the big pictures.. I don't want to risk it!). You have been busy! Looking forward to seeing the quilts in its entirety.

Unknown said...

nice new bloggy look, catherine! looking forward to seeing those finished projects...

Diane said...

Wow, I can't wait to see these projects! They are looking cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...