Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pretty flowers all in a row or 3










I started making these flower brooches about 6 months ago, inspired and egged on by my friend Darlene. I ended up selling quite a few by commission. They are a great way to use up your scraps as they don't take much fabric just a bit of time. Most are made up of fabric, felt, fine tulle, beads and/or sequins plus a button for the centre. You can wear them in your hair attached to a headband or hair tie, on a handbag or of course on your clothing. Very versatile! Gosh maybe I should set up an Etsy shop. What do ya think?

4 comments:

Deb Robertson Writes said...

I think you should put one in your giveaway (hint hint!!) no seriously you should sell them, I can just see one on a patchwork bag...

Catherine said...

One step head of you Deb!

Nancy said...

Your blog is so creative and colorful.
nmratliff at mindspring.com

Kathleen said...

they are just so gorgeous...i tried an etsy shop but its hard to break through...although these just might do it

let us know if you do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...