I'm very happy to be once again participating in Sew Mama Sew's May Day Giveaway. I hope you like what I've put together for you! First up I have forty 5 inch charm squares of Balinese Batiks. If you want some inspiration on how to use batiks have a look here, and here and here.Then I have been madly hand sewing today to finish a needle case.
This is the reverse side which is made up of mostly scraps from the Wonderland by Momo fabric range.
And this is the inside.
To be included in my giveaway you can...
Leave me a comment and tell me what your current favourite fabric collections are and also what your favourite online fabric shops are!!
- Become a follower or if you already are just remind me :)
- Please make sure I can contact you with your email address or via your blog if you have one.
- I am happy to ship internationally!
- I will leave this giveaway open until May 20th and announce the winner by May 21st.
- The winner will be chosen by a random generator and the items shipped by May 24th.
Good luck to everyone and enjoy looking through all the other giveaways on offer!!