Friday, March 26, 2010

Blogger Awards!

I've just been given this award from Deborah and also from Marguerite (a few weeks ago now). Thanks so much ladies. Nice to know my blog is appreciated!

The rules of accepting this award are:

  1. Thank the person who gave you this award.  Thank you again!

  2. Share 7 things about yourself.

  3. Pass the award on to 5 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic!

  4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.



I have also been given this award from Cheryl of Felt so good. Thank you so much for the 'Circle of friends award' ! The rules of acceptance are similar to the above award and as they came so close together I shall combine them.

Okay here are 10 things about me that you may not know...

  1. I love to travel if only funds would permit it more...I travelled a lot when I was younger and single and loved going to places where the people and their culture were completely different.

  2. I enjoy getting out in our garden and often find myself out there for 3 hours instead of 1/2 an hour because one job has led onto another .

  3. I need to exercise! It's great thinking time for me and I often solve problems or dream up ideas while on a run or out on my bike.I enjoy seeing how far I can push my self physically which is why I like long distance running and cycling.

  4. I like to scrapbook photos from our travels or just everyday photos of our girls. I enjoy the creative process of it but also like the idea that I'm creating a photo story of our lives.

  5. I am the youngest in my family and have 2 older brothers.

  6. I love a good book and enjoy seeing our daughters engrossed in their books.
  7.  I  love to sew and just be creative in my little sewing attic!!
  8. I love to bake and cook and enjoy trying out new recipes. I have quite a collection of recipe books too!
  9. My favourite colour is ...... it's hard to choose because I like colour in general but going by the colours in my lounge its blue and green. ( Think colbalt blue, turquoise and pastel lime green)
  10. I made my first quilt when I was 15 from fabrics that you sent away for. No specialty quilting stores back then!
Now to nominate 5 blogs - I'm nominating 7.

  1. Peek a boo - Sandy 
  2. Life Scraps - Diane
  3. Sewing tales - Karen
Hope you enjoyed getting to know about me a little more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...