Friday, June 25, 2010

Favourite pincushion


Favourite pincushion, originally uploaded by catherine's attic.

Having seen some lovely pincushions around blogland and on flickr recently I thought I'd share my favourite pin cushion. This pincushion fits in the palm of my hand and was made by my Mother to use at my wedding for pinning corsages onto the wedding guests as they entered the church. I think we actually had two pincushions but I'm not sure what happened to the other one which was similar but square. It's very cute and I must say to have a handle on a pincushion is very handy sometimes. I have other very pretty and practical pin cushions but this one gets the most use.

4 comments:

Ariane said...

What a cute pincushion! I love the basket idea!!!

Leslie said...

i love this...it is so sweet

Rafael's Mum said...

That is so cute!! Having the right basket would be hard to do (or find) though.

myBearpaw said...

That is such an adorable pin cushion and probably quite easy to make if only I could find a tiny tiny basket. I imagine that basket was left behind by some fairies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...