1. Sneaky peak of my latest crochet creation :), 2. Pinned, 3. Small Patchwork Coin Purse, 4. Untitled, 5. Crochet flowers, 6. New Buttons I love, 7. Colourful cushions, 8. Pillow Swap - A little bird detail, 9. more pincushions
Looking at the above mosaic I think it's kinda obvious that I'm more often than not drawn to items with lots of colour which is probably why I like scrappy quilts more than anything although it's also a great excuse to play with lots of different fabrics ! :-)
This past week I have been inspired by the following items appearing in my reader:
- Designer pins by Patty Young @ Modkid boutique. She also has some pretty ribbon collections in her shop. Just saying...
- Laura Gunn's sneakity peek of her next fabric collection here.
- A new to me blog called 'nanaCompany'. Always inspiring with cute projects and pretty fabrics. (pretty fabrics get me every time!)
- I'm very tempted to join up with Carina's Christmas stitches class since I was reminded by Susan that it's only 3 months till Christmas!! but not sure whether I have the time.
- Also tempted to join this quilt along. One block a month sounds like my kind of pace:-)
So what's been inspiring you recently ??