Friday, November 11, 2011

Leftovers....

Another bliss project
I spent a good couple of hours today sitting in the sunshine, listening to National Radio and also enjoying the sound of the Tui's singing outside whilst cutting up these squares leftover from my 2 Bliss quilts.  It took me a while to come up with a design that would make best use of what I have leftover which also includes a few little yo-yo's.  I hope you are not tired of seeing this pretty fabric collection here as I'm afraid that this will not be the last project I make using these fabrics. I still have those triangles to incorporate into something plus I still have quite a bit of Bliss yardage left.
I think we are in for a pleasantly warm and sunny weekend which will make me want to get out in the garden rather than stay inside to sew. Wishing everyone a pleasant weekend too!


3 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

LOL, I swear your Bliss supply is multiplying ;o)

Karen said...

You can't get tired of seeing such pretty fabrics. i actually got some sewing done and will blog about it before the (my) weekend is over.

Unknown said...

Hope you had a lovely weekend! I know we are enjoying a quiet one over here (though perhaps not so lovely weather-wise...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...