Monday, October 14, 2013

Little piles of inspiration....

I have a wee project that I started last Friday afternoon which involves the above pile of bright and colourful scraps taken from my overflowing scrap basket. When I was searching through my scraps for the right mix of fabrics for this particular project I couldn't stop myself being inspired by the eclectic mix of fabrics I was sorting through so.......  
 .......here is another yummy and pretty pile of fabrics that I put together for a future project yet to be designed. Quite a few of these fabrics have been in my stash for a while so I think it's time they were brought out and made use of  :-)
This pile of green and pink fabrics have been gathered together, sitting on my sewing attic floor for a couple of months now whilst I finish other projects and decide what it is I'm going to turn them into. I'm thinking they would be perfect for a little girls quilt.....what do you think???

5 comments:

Marina said...

I think I have a couple of those in my stash too! Would make a lovely little girl's quilt -- very fresh and springlike.

Deb said...

That top pile of fabrics is absolutely stunning Catherine. So cheerful and crisp. So Spring!

Julie said...

Wow - wish my scraps were as exciting as yours. Very bright and spring like. Lovely.

Bec I am said...

Can't wait to see what you make, quilts are always great for all those lovely bits x

Karen said...

Sometimes its very satisfying playing with our fabrics and coming up with different combos of our fabrics. Enjoy playing and planning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...