Last week I cleaned Amelia's bedroom, clearing out all the toys she has got too old for. Her room now better represents her age and her status of being a 'High school girl". We decided she needed some floor cushions to sit on ( she has a small room and no room for a chair) so I came up with these 2 cushions. They are made using an Amy Butler free pattern which I had printed out a few months ago but was waiting for the excuse to try it out. I'm really pleased with the resulting cushions. I used up leftover fabric scraps from other projects ( including her frock quilt) . Even the bias binding trim wasleftover from previous projects. The pink one is smaller than the other because I forgot to add the seam allowance but still a good size.