Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A lovely mail day!

I recieved my Easter/May swap parcel this morning! It was a lovely surprise waiting for me when I got home from a bike ride. Inside was some gorgeous Heather Ross Mendocino fabrics (7 pieces) and a cute birdie fabric, matching thread, a needlecase - perfect for my handquilting needles, a note book, a mini calender and last but definitely not least a yummy selection of chocolates.
Thank you to my secret swap partner Laurie (ladmquilter). Everything is just perfect!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

wow, that is an outstanding package

georgie said...

Ooh Catherine you lucky girl!
Don't those fabrics just make you want to start making something with them.
happy quilting georgie x

wishes, true and kind said...

Wow! Awesome mail day! I love both of those bird fabrics and have never seen either one before.

Lara said...

What a lovely pile of pure goodness.

Rafael's Mum said...

You lucky ducky!! Awesome package!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...