Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Sewing

Had hoped to get these cushions nearly finished this weekend but my sewing machine had other ideas. I was having problems with the bobbins especially when I tried to free motion quilt. I ended up wasting a lot of thread and doing too much unpicking. The only bobbins it will use are the original ones that came with the machine. I had decided to experiment with my machine's decorative stitches on some of them anyway and I'm quite pleased with the results so far. Hopefully I will get more done during the week.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Very pretty! I like the look of the decorative stitches. I really need to use something other than the straight stitch on my machine too.

Rafael's Mum said...

I have the bobbin problem too! I discovered that the bobbins that come with the machine have a rough 'inner tube' whereas the bought ones were smooth. I am meaning to go to the shop one of these days and ask them about it!

Amy - Park City Girl said...

Love those decorative stitches! Looks really nice :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...