Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Frock Quilt!


Just finished this quilt top tonight. Really pleased with how it's turned out. Love the colours and fabrics. It was a great stash buster too. All the fabrics came from my stash. I set myself a challenge to finish 3 quilt tops while my husband is away so have two to go and he's only been gone a week! He will hopefully bring me back some yummy fabrics so I had to make room in my sewing attic for them. The second quilt is the zigzag quilt and the 3rd will be made with leftovers from that quilt.


Not sure how I'm going to quilt it yet! Hand or machine? Guess I need to work on the backing first. Looking forward to a rainy day tomorrow which means more sewing time for me.

1 comment:

HMaas said...

Lovely - I really like the colors as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...