Thursday, January 7, 2010

Some goodies in the mail.....




A couple of weeks before Christmas I was lucky enough to win this gorgeous Jelly roll from the lovely Marguerite on her blog "Adventures in quilting and sailing". She was celebrating her 100th post and asked us to post about where we live which I did here. I've never bought a jelly roll before as they are quite expensive here in New Zealand so I was pretty excited to win one. Its "Shangri la " by Seven Sisters. Its very pretty in muted greens, pale blues and reddish pinks and very me.

Marguerite also sent a lovely Christmas parcel containing some adorable dutch fabric, Christmas ribbons and stickers and a beautifully embroidered felt heart decoration which will not be put away till next Christmas but is going on display now in my sewing attic. Oh and those chocolate bells are gone already! Yum!
Thank you so much Marguerite!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...