Friday, July 1, 2011

My brooch has arrived!

I have been patiently waiting for my brooch to arrive for the Brooch Swap that Susie from Flowerpress organised back in May and finally today there was a package waiting in my letterbox from Tasmania, Australia. As you can see it was beautifully wrapped in shiny red paper and tied with the makers own ribbon and there was not one package but TWO.

Here's what I received, a beautiful round black and white brooch AND matching earrings. I feel so lucky to have been paired with Katie from WhatKatiedidnext. She has an online shop here where you can find more brooches, hair accessories, earrings and pendants. You can also check out her facebook page here. Go on over and check out her cleverness. Trust me you won't be disappointed :)
Thanks Susie for organising this fun swap!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Wow - what a fabulous parcel, they are gorgeous. Enjoy them!

Karen said...

You scored! Have you worn it yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...