Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I am...

Hand-quilting in the sun

  • enjoying some hand-quilting in the lovely autumn sun.
  • listening to the distant rumble of  V8's in our town due to this festival happening.
  • vacuuming up feathers left by our cats latest catch that they insist on sharing with us.
  • still enjoying having my menu planned each week.
  • trying out new photo editing sites like this one to replace the soon to be no longer Picnik.
  • Slowly getting a not so little gardening project completed that I've been wanting to do for maybe a couple of years now.

5 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Sounds like a fab day

Unknown said...

I was under the impression that Picnik was being absorbed by Google?... So you may still be able to access it but in a different place maybe? That's what I thought anyway... (I don't actually use it which is why I'm not 100% sure).

Karen said...

Sounds blissful, especially those V8's! We would love that. Our V8's are racing in tasmania this weekend so we are watching that this weekend. And unfortunately decorating a hat for Easter Hat parade. I have bought the goodies and gabe is designing away. He is having lots of fun glueing anything and everything in no particular order.

Sue said...

Just came across your blog and I love it! I love the fact that you have to hoover up feathers, not easy is it, you make marshmallows, so yummy and everything in your world looks so colourful!!!

Catherine said...

Thanks so much Sue! Yes cats are so generous with their catches ;_)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...