Saturday, March 12, 2011

Today I am........

.....wanting to spend time on this new little project but the late summer sunshine today beckoned me into the garden....
.....enjoying the burst of colour that these fuchsia's are still bringing to my back garden....they haven't stopped flowering all summer long....

.....forgiving, for now, these pretty flowers for overtaking the garden bed where they are planted ......

.....enjoying a little play with my camera after the garden was watered and  loving the delicate drops of water.
So my entire day was spent pruning and weeding and enjoying the warmth of the sun whilst thinking of our Japanese friends that have endured 2 large earthquakes and a devastating tsunami. Just. not. fair.

5 comments:

Molly said...

I'm knee deep in mud and these pictures made me sigh. Lovely :)

Needled Mom said...

Those flowers and the quilt are both luscious!

Karen said...

Gorgeous photos of the flowers. love how you captured the drops of water. Your fabrics look yummy.

XUE said...

Your pics are cheering me up & I need lots of that! Happy week!

Unknown said...

prettiness all around! thanks for the lovely photos, Catherine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...