Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Black and white Monday on Tuesday.

Yes I'm a little late with this Black and White Monday post but we spent the day in Auckland Christmas shopping while the girls spent the day with friends. Then after we got back and had a quick dinner we went for a drive around town to look at the Christmas lights.
I'm afraid I had a hard time looking for black and white items then I realized what I was wearing!

A black t-shirt with white writing.
Introducing "Boots", Amelia's black and white cat who is now 1 year old. She has really beautiful soft fur, likes her food a lot and loves to snuggle close in bed.

1 comment:

wishes, true and kind said...

LOL. Although my house is full of blue and white, my closet is full of black and white.

Cute kitty :) We have one all black and one all white. My daughter tried to talk us into keeping a black and white cat that showed up at our doorstep a few years ago, but my husband put his foot down. No more cats. Undeterred, she talked a friend into keeping him :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...