Saturday, December 12, 2009

Colour Week!

I have just signed up on Kendalls blog to join in with colour/color week. This is going to start on Monday with a different colour featured each day. I'm already having fun deciding what I'm going to photograph for each colour. Some colours are definitely going to me more challenging than others! My favourite colours are blue and green which is plainly obvious as soon as you walk into our lounge with our vibrant blue walls (as you can see behind the vase above) and fresh green couches. The poppies in the vase are from my parents garden and they have got to be one of my top 10 favourite flowers. I love their vibrant hot colours and the way they come out all wrinkled from their buds.



2 comments:

Lara said...

Poppies are my favourite too! I planted a stack this year and they have been such value for colour! Really need it down here in Wellington. Think we missed the memo that summer is here. It's miserable.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Such a beautiful photograph, and nice pretty flowers to go with your pretty wall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...