Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blue Thursday

Blue is my all time favourite colour in all of its many shades so finding blue items was pretty easy for me today.

This is a hand blown glass 'obelisk' by New Zealand artist "Gary Nash". I bought it a few years ago before I was married.

A small collection of little blue glass bottles and a mini lamp.



And this is a recycled tin can that I covered with some pretty scrapbook paper for holding pens on my computer desk.
Don't forget to go over to Kendalls blog to look at all the other 'Blue collections'.

5 comments:

Giddy for Paisley said...

The color of the 'obelisk'is amazing.

Monika said...

The obelisk is amazing. It looks quite big if it is standing on the floor!

Happy Blue Thursday!

Susan said...

Oh, love this! What a great statement it makes. The sheer size of it is amazing! I bet you're so glad to have this, Catherine.

kendall.micayla said...

i love the little blue glass bottles, and the lamp is so cute!

Unknown said...

I have that same mini lamp! such pretty blues

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...