Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa......

Thought I'd give you some help this year and send you a short but sweet Christmas wish list of what I would love to find under my tree. I'm not asking for much and nothing to heavy that will weigh your sleigh down. You know just a little fabric can keep a girl happy for a long time.




First up on the list is a fun little jolly pack of Heather Bailey's latest collection "Nicey Jane" I'm loving that retro style and I know this selection is going to whet my appetite for more.





Next is this pretty collection from Tanya Whelan "Calm Dolce". Such a pretty collection!


And last but not least a Simple Abundance jelly roll and if you have the time Santa could you pick me out some yardage of ric rac to adorn these fabrics that would be just the cherry on top.

And what would I make with all these fabrics I hear you ask Santa? Well a quilt of course but definitely something for my girls. Maybe a new little handbag each. You see I share my presents around.

Oh and just in case your not to sure where to get all this sweet fabric from, they have it all here at The Fat Quarter shop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...