Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday is brought to you by the colour red...

I had to include this vibrant red rose in today's colour post. It is called "Dublin Bay" and flowers in my garden for over 9 months.

A red handle on a vintage toy iron.

Red "Doctor Seuss" books. Well read in our house.

This very mini set of drawers was a gift from a Japanese student we had staying with us once. We used to have an English language school in our town and we would have students staying with us from mainly Asia and a few from Europe. The Japanese always gave us beautifully wrapped presents when they arrived. These drawers sit on my sewing table and contain little things like spare sewing machine needles and thimbles.

4 comments:

wishes, true and kind said...

Wonderful collection of red :). I love that rose! Fantastic!

sewtakeahike said...

I love red!! It just makes me smile!

kendall.micayla said...

the rose is breathtaking! so gorgeous!!xo

Unknown said...

I love Dr Seuss so much what great books! and that vintage iron is so cool! Great pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...